Association of Dental Implantology supporting professional education to deliver safe and effective dental implants
The Association of Dental Implantology is dedicated to supporting professional education so that every dentist has the skills and confidence to deliver safe and effective dental implant treatment.
To complement your training, ADI membership affords various different benefits, including:
• 50 free patient information leaflets
• ADI Dental Implant Placement Guidelines
• Website listing for public and member enquiries
• ADI Members-only Facebook group
• ADI register of mentors
• Discounted rates for ADI events, including the biennial ADI Team Congress, ADI Masterclasses, ADI Study Clubs and ADI Focus Meetings
• Journals – Clinical Oral Implants Research (COIR) and EDI Journal
To find out more about how the ADI could support your professional education and development in dental implantology, visit the website.